Beef, Chicken, Peanut Butter
1-Pack, 2-Pack, 4-Pack
Petralyte Handmade Organic Dog Treats
- Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium, mineral electrolytes that sustain cellular life, while enabling hundreds of biological functions in the body
- L-Glutamine, an amino acid, that is part of our COT system is used to prevent and treat stomach and intestinal damage as well as inflammation of the pancreas
- Oligofructose, Galactoligosaccharide, and Inulin, prebiotics that help stimulate healthy gut flora and improve colon immunity
- Taurine, an amino acid which aids muscle function. Vital to hearts and eyes taurine supports cardiovascular and vision health
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin are natural compounds found in cartilage that support mobility and joint comfort
Petralyte, Lentil Flour, Organic Peanut Butter, Water, Eggs, Beef Derived Gelatin, Organic Coconut Oil, and Saigon Cinnamon
Veterinary-certified through extensive research and trial testing
Directions and Suggested Use
Small Dog: 1-2 treats; Medium Dog: 2-3 treats; Large Dog: 3-4 treats
Begin with half the suggested amount, and gradually increase to the suggested daily amount. Amounts can be split between AM and PM.
8 Benefits in 1 Sachet
We use the highest quality ingredients to give your dog the edge of an athlete
Petralyte’s electrolyte supplement for dogs is a proprietary formula created by a team of veterinarians that boosts hydration while delivering a delicious load of essential nutrients! Keep your pup happy, healthy, and playing all day long with our critical combo of hydration, health benefits, and delicious meaty flavors!
Contains L-Glutamine, an amino acid supplement, that is used to prevent and treat stomach and intestinal damage and inflammation of the pancreas.
Additionally, Petralyte has Oligofructose and Inulin, which help stimulate healthy gut flora.
Petralyte Has What ALL Other Dog Joint Supplements Lack: Minerals and Electrolytes That Enable Joint Healing
The #1 Veterinary Formulated Joint Supplement For Dogs With L-Glutamine, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Taurine, Prebiotics & More
A joint supplement that only contains Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane, and Chondroitin is not enough to heal and rebuild your dogs hips and joints. A dog’s body requires mineral electrolytes, including potassium, calcium, magnesium, and sodium to reconstruct itself and remove damaged parts.
I was so happy to see this lovely company come out with more electrolyte supplement products. I’ve been using Petralyte for over a year now after my vet recommendation.
So happy that they can now get these benefits in treat form! Not to mention how much they love them. Fantastic product.